The University of Texas at Austin has multiple exhibitions for students to explore. Visit one of the following:
- The Harry Ransom Center
- The LBJ Presidential Library
- Texas Memorial Museum
- Blanton Art Museum
- Bob Bullock Museum
* Some exhibitions may charge a fee, even for students. Be sure to check their website before your visit.
Our campus is home to many great study spaces. Make sure you know what your options are when your favorite spot's been taken. Check out all of the following libraries:
- Architecture and Planning Library
- Benson Latin American Collection
- Fine Arts Library
- Walter Geology Library
- Life Science Library
- Kuehne Physics Mathematics and Astronomy Library
Visit the University Writing Center for free help on your paper or project.
Go to any seminar hosted by a college other than your own.